Dear Pastors and Praying Friends,
Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support! God has been so very good to us over this past year and we are amazed. God has given us safety as we drove for more than 72,000 miles! He also continually raised our support each month bringing us closer to Bosnia! Less than three weeks and we will be in Bosnia to continue in what God has called us to do!
The Lord has also been so good to us in giving us a great time with both of our families before we leave. We are both so thankful to have parents that support us in what we are doing! Both parents have a great desire to see the world with the Gospel and we are so grateful!
Praises from December:
- Safety traveling 5,600 miles to present in 10 churches in GA, NC, VA, AL, KY, and PA.
- Great meetings with many churches voting to support us.
- Safety as we travel to present in our last few churches before leaving for Bosnia.
- That God would prepare people in Bosnia for the Gospel.
- The rest of our support by January 23, 2018!
Over this month we were privileged to be part of the Our Generation Summit! We enjoyed our time with many friends challenging those that came to give their lives to reaching the world with the Gospel! If you have never come, you should consider coming next year!
Yours for Bosnia and Herzegovina
Micah and Kathryn Rastelli