Dear Pastors and Praying Friends,
Thank you so very much for your continued prayers and support. It is an honor to be serving our great God with you all. Over the last month we were able to enjoy being with many churches. I am always amazed at how good God has been to us deputation in taking care of all of our needs every month. We truly do not deserve all He does for us and with us.
We enjoyed going to a marriage retreat with our church, Vision Baptist Church. I am so thankful that God has placed us in church and mission board that are constantly working to help us grow. It was a blessing to us and a great reminder of the importance of working on our marriage.
Praises from July:
- We drove 5,900 miles to present in 14 churches in GA, PA, SC, and NC.
- We had an increase of 3% support this month bringing us to 33%!
- 4 new churches voted to take us on!
- Continued safety as we travel this month to present in 13 churches.
- That we will be a blessing to the churches God allows us to be in.
- For ten churches to partner with us this month.
The Bosnia List is a great book to learn more about Bosnia and the war in the 90’s. The book is about a young man and his family and how things were for them during the war. It is eye opening to read about how quickly things went from a relative peace to an all out war. The book shows how great the need of the Gospel is in Bosnia. Though they have religion, they do not have the truth of Jesus which changes lives.
Yours for Bosnia Herzegovina,
Micah and Kathryn Rastelli